Write For Us For Your Lead Generation Growth
Do you want to write for us? It seems that you are searching for a platform that accepts guest posts on marketing, sales, or lead generation. If yes then you have arrived at the right place. Please read the following submission guidelines carefully before submitting a piece of content to our editorial team.
If you have new ideas, knowledge, and experience worth sharing, you can tell inspiring stories, and share unique ideas with online readers and publishers, we would be happy to hear from you!
We are looking for only high-quality content that meets our criteria. Here are some general subjects that we are interested in, which you can write an in-depth, well-researched, unique and innovative post that provides a value about something related or of interest for our readers.
Read Submission Guidelines to write for us
- Posts must be “AT LEAST!” 800+ words long, the longer your post will be, the higher the chances to be accepted. We only want the best for our online readers and posts shorter than the above limit tend to be rejected.
- We are currently accepting articles written only in the English language.
- Post titles: No longer than 55-60 characters.
- Subheads: Subheads, bulleted points, and unordered lists are encouraged for a better user experience and reading comfortability. Break down articles into smaller pieces of writing, maybe no longer than 3-4 sentences per paragraph. Big paragraph type articles are less likely to be considered.
- Support your article with lots of data, chart, table, picture, example, screenshot, case study, and more as much as you can. This will create user interest for reading and also helps understand the topic more easily, remember “a picture is worth a thousand words”.
- Provide a reader clear takeaway from the article you write. Ask yourself, what will the reader have after he/she finished reading?
- The article you send, should be well written by you and 100% original! You can check plagiarism online in order to maintain quality. Our editorial team will check ALL submission for breach of copyright.
- The article provided by you “MUST NOT BE PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE” on the internet or on your website/blog.
- Submit a post as Microsoft Word files, sent as email attachments (not PDF, Google Doc, or similar format link or another file type please and not pasted into the body of your email). Attach images as attachments with the email and also paste the same images in the article document (not the body of the email).
- We reserve the right to format the submitted post to match the rest of the LeadConnect posts. This tends to correct typos and grammar errors, voice, and relevancy required to make the post more accurate and professional; however, it depends on the individual article. Posts that need significant editing will likely be rejected.
- Articles that do not offer useful and meaningful insights will not be accepted.
- Your article will be housed on the blog section on our website as soon as it is approved.
- Include 3 or more relevant images within the content you have submitted.
- Quality of a featured image (800px x 512px) should be good which resonates with the content topic.
- Ensure that all included images and attached featured images for the guest post are created by you or you owe them or get from a free-license website.
- By any means, never include any image that has copyright issues or you have no ownership of.
To write for us an Author must provide the following
- Include your work sample links done in the past.
- Your email address (Don’t worry we will keep it confidential throughout).
- A short author bio (With real name), nearly 30 words (may include a link to the company website).
- A head-shot (you can make it easier for us by adding your head-shot to the Gravatar account using the email you are providing).
- Social media links (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
- We will not attribute your article post to a company; we will represent your article on your behalf.
Some of the topics we are looking for to write for us
Important: LeadConnect focuses on enterprise (i.e., large-company) business to business (B2B) marketing and related content (and on some topics that widely apply to all marketing). The following are the topics that LeadConnect covers. If the subject of your article that falls far away from or does not relate to one of the below topics, we’re not likely to consider it for publication on our site. We are very selective in terms of publishing posts on our website.
- Marketing Automation
- Lead Generation
- Lead Generation Software
- Lead Nurturing
- B2B Marketing Strategies
- Account-based Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Sales and Marketing Alignment
- Sales Enablement
- Email Marketing
- Business Marketing
- Relationship Marketing
Write for us Limitations
- Posts cannot be blatantly promotional. Links to your website or personal blog should be included in the author’s bio at the end of the post. Links pointing to relevant content on a blog from the body of the post are acceptable, but shouldn’t be promotional in nature.
- Keywords stuffing is strictly not allowed (Natural keywords are acceptable).
- A post more than 3000-4000 words count may not work well.
- Articles with too many links will be rejected.
- Fake profiles will not be accepted strictly.
- No gaming, adult contents, spammers, please.
- You cannot post any questionable materials, including but not limited to: Pornography, Criminal Activities, Racist or Hate Websites.
Requirements and legal claims
- You are solely answerable for any licensing, permissions, and copyright for your image.
- We have the right to do final edits before publishing an article.
- Once your article is authorized and published on our website it becomes the sole property of our website but you will always be attributed as an author.
- After publishing an article modifications in the article will not be allowed.
Providing you full credit
If you are successful in submitting a post to us, we will provide you full credit at the bottom of your post with ‘Author Bio’. In this section, you can include a little information about you as an Author and your website, and also links to your Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Agreed with the above criteria? Please read the following article submitting process:
How to submit an article to LeadConnect?
- Please write your full article and simply send it to us at [email protected] for review.
- Our editorial team will go through your articles. If your article meets the guidelines shared above, chances are high that we will consider accepting the submission.
- You will get a notification email from us within 1 or 2 weeks if your article is suited for our readers.
- If you haven’t gotten a reply from us within two weeks, it means your article is not approved by our team. However, if it is escaped by us, you can send us a reminder email.
- If we don’t feel your article is right for LeadConnect at this time, you’re welcome to post it elsewhere. However, if you have another article that is the best fit for our readers please do not hesitate to send us.
- If your article is published on our site, we’ll share your article on Facebook, Twitter, and in the other LeadConnect’s social platforms.